What is networking? “Networking is the exchange of information and ideas among people with a common profession or special interest, usually in an informal social setting. Networking often begins with a single point of common ground.” (Definition from Investopedia)
Are you interested in kick-starting or reinvigorating your networking engine? If so, this workshop is for you!
Here are some big reasons why you should attend:
- Networking is not just “talking,” it is purposeful creation of long-term, win-win connections
- Most jobs (70%) are found through networking
- Networking is the most efficient use of a job seeker’s time
- Networking is a skill that can be learned!
Above all that… Networking can be really fun, especially in our current, socially distant world. Here are a few tools you will add to your toolbox from the workshop:
- Tips and tricks on how to conduct successful networking meetings, especially during Covid-19
- Clarity about how to build your network towards a purposeful goal
- An approach to reignite dormant contacts
- Tricks on how to expand your network: real, live, laser-focused contacts
- Identify people who will be your *Champions*
Sue Haynie DeHaan
Certified Professional Coach and Business Consultant
Sue is a certified Professional Coach and Business Consultant with 30+ years of professional work experience. Sue is a practical and prone-for-action, active listener and problem solver who brings her enthusiasm, creativity, and resourcefulness to everything she does.
A trained process consultant, Sue’s deep interest in human behavior and desire to understand why people do what they do, led her to roles where she could motivate employee behavior. Over time it is this interest that drove Sue to the Personal and Professional Coaching Certification program at Concordia University. Sue now brings her diverse toolkit to individuals and businesses with a passion for helping you to be your best you.
Informations and prices
Non members: $10 + tx
*This webinar will be in english.
5PM to 6:30PM
Prenez note qu'aucune inscription ne sera acceptée sur place.
Consultez notre politique d'annulation.