Access to the world's largest business network of young professionals! Turn your meetings into opportunities during our many networking events throughout the year.
Meet influential and inspiring personalities from the business and arts communities. Attend original conferences in a privileged and friendly setting.
Improve your personal and professional skills through our numerous seminars.
Practical, concrete and relevant content.
When you become a member of the JCCM, you have access to many advantages and exclusive discounts from our partners.
Why become a member?
- To be part of the largest network of young business people in the world and develop your professional contacts;
- To have access to the full range of JCCM services and activities (training, conferences, webinars, networking events, etc.);
- To be in contact with established personalities from the business world;
- To be able to participate in members-only activities and have free access to all 6@8 events;
- Take advantage of a 30% discount on all paid activities;
- Benefit from the mentoring program, tailored to your needs, and many other exclusive training programs.
La JCCM offre des tarifs différents en fonction du type d’adhésion que vous sélectionnez:
- Individuel: 150$ + tx
- Étudiant: 70$ tx
- (3 à 10 membres): 120$ +tx par personne
- (11 à 20 membres): 95$ +tx par personne
- (21 et + membres): 85$ +tx par personne
Il existe également des tarifs spéciaux:- Rabais pour les membres du YCPA:Vous êtes membre du YCPA? Nous avons le plaisir de vous annoncer la toute nouvelle collaboration entre nos deux organisations, qui nous permet désormais de vous offrir un tarif très avantageux pour devenir membre de la JCCM, soit 70 $ + tx par année, au lieu du tarif individuel régulier à 150 $ + tx.
- Rabais pour les membres des Jeunes Chambres de l’Île-de-Montréal: Profitez d’un rabais de 30$ sur le prix d’une adhésion annuelle, soit 120$ + tx par année, au lieu de 150$ + tx! Le but de ce tarif spécial est de faciliter les échanges entre nos différents réseaux et de continuer à resserrer les liens entre nos communautés d’affaires, pour contribuer à une métropole toujours plus audacieuse, prospère et solidaire.
Pour bénéficier de ces tarifs spéciaux, contactez-nous à l’adresse email@example.com en mentionnant de quelle organisation vous êtes déjà membre.
A membership to the JCCM has a duration of one year from the day of your registration.
Example: If you become a member on May 1, 2020, your membership will expire on April 30, 2021.
The renewal of your membership is not automatic. To renew it, connect to your profile by clicking on "Member space".
Once logged in, use the "Renew my membership" button to re-register. At the end of your membership, an email will also be sent to you offering to renew your membership directly.
Please note that you have 30 days after the expiry date of your last membership to benefit from the special renewal discount (120$+tx).
Get free access to all JCCM online content!
Most of the webinars as well as our online conferences are available for replay in the members' area.
Plus, get a free membership to the CCMM!
From now on, thank to a new collaboration between the Chamber of Commerce of metropolitan Montreal (CCMM) and the JCCM, your individual membership at the JCCM now also includes a membership with the CCMM!
The membership period will be the same for both organisation.
When you become a member, you will receive communications from both chambers independantly. To manage your preferences or to unsubscribe, we thank you to contact the relevant organisation.
Login to your Member space to get the promotional codes.
Baron Mag: JCCM members benefit from a preferential rate of 12$/year instead of 36$/year for a subscription to Baron Mag magazine.
Campus Infopresse: 100$ rebate on Campus trainings for 2019-2020
Danse Danse : 30% discount on the purchase of a ticket for shows in the regular 2019-2020 program.
Give a seat: Get an additional 10% when you buy a ticket for the show of your choice.
Programme Gratitude: Entrepreneurs and self-employed workers, take advantage of 15% discounts at several service partners to minimize your costs and optimize your performance.
Infopresse : Receive a $100 rebate on the Infopresse Campus training sessions and on the conferences.
Musée McCord: 25% discount on an annual membership card and 20% discount on an admission applicable to the purchase.
OSM : 30% off the regular price of concert tickets for the OSM's 2019-2020 season, with the exception of concerts in the Children's Games series and benefit events.
TOHU : 20% discount on La TOHU's regular season shows and for the Montreal Complètement Cirque 2019 festival.
« The Junior Chamber is a great place to learn but also to develop strong friendships! »
Dominque Anglade, President of the JCCM from 2002 to 2003
« The JCCM has contributed to my professional development through numerous training sessions and meetings with fabulous people!»
Daniel Tran, member and volunteer of the JCCM
« As a mentor, working with the JCCM to support the next generation of businesspeople allows you to take a step back from your own decisions: it's very rewarding. »
Stéphanie Trudeau, Executive Vice President - Quebec at Energir