Rejoignez la grande famille de la JCCM!
Each year, the JCCM can count on about 150 volunteers. They are organized into different committees, by event or work topic, based on their individual skills and aspirations.
Members of the JCCM have the opportunity to become even more involved in Montreal’s business community by volunteering for the organization. In the course of a season, volunteers are required to collaborate with the General Management Team in planning activities and training programs.
With their analytical minds and innovative ideas, volunteers are of invaluable assistance during the organization of Montreal’s biggest events each year. By becoming a volunteer, you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills in project or team management, to build business relationships, to exercise your leadership and to gain self-confidence.
Please note that volunteer positions are filled for the summer. So check back in June 2018 for the publication of the 2018-2019 volunteer posts, which include Director, Project Manager and Collaborator volunteer positions.
According to short-term needs, the JCCM may be looking for volunteers wishing to get involved from time to time throughout the year. The purpose of their involvement is to support the different committees during the JCCM's events.
For further information, please contact the Volunteer Management Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notice: All volunteers must be members of the JCCM.
La période d'appel de candidatures est maintenant terminée. Vous aimeriez quand même vous impliquer à la JCCM?
C'est maintenant possible!
Send your application by email to email@example.com. Please specify “Volunteer Involvement – Desired position(s)” in the email subject line.
Documents to attach:
- A short letter of intent, including the desired position and your motivations.
Several volunteer positions are available!
La date limite pour postuler sur ce mandat est le 15 juillet.
- Collaborateur.trice, Formations Xpress/Webinaires - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Grande rencontre de la relève d’affaires de Montréal - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Affaires publiques - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Conversations VIP - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Mentorat - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Réseau Jeunes Administrateur.trice.s (RJA) - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Séance d'orientation - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Réseau Jeunes Leaders (RJL) - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Réseautage - voir le mandat
- Collaborateur.trice, Réseau Jeunes Entrepreneur.e.s (RJE) - voir le mandat